Slots Available: 10
- Your transportation from Anchorage to all destinations throughout the trip
- All back country meals and 3 meals per day while in McCarthy
- Guided backpacking excursion (guide tips not included)
- Guided overnight rafting trip & airplane pickup
- Glacier hiking excursion
What's Not Included:
- Your flights to and from Anchorage
- Any hotels before or after the official start and finish of the guided trip
- Meals before or after the official start and finish of the guided trip
- Snacks and some meals
- Spending money
- Excursions not planned by the group that you choose to book during your down time
Experience adventure like you never have before in the land of the midnight sun. Alaska is arguably the most beautiful place on earth, and we here at Alternate Routes tend to agree. This all inclusive trip is going to be very special, and we'll be visiting places few people get to see. We will journey deep into the Wrangell St. Elias National Park to the old village of McCarthy and Kenneicott and explore the Root Glacier. Our experience is a nice mix of light to moderate physical outdoor activities and leisurely sight seeing. Plan on an overnight rafting trip, flight seeing tours, ice climbing, fine dining, hot springs, a little down time, and northern lights views. We've balance time in the back country with hotels and hostels to stay refreshed, well rested, and relaxed to take in the fullness of this unforgettable Alaskan experience.
We are giving away one free trip to Alaska. To be notified when we announce trip details, pricing, and how to win, please sign up for our Alaska newsletter!